Crusader Full Suit of Armor Collectible
Regular price $1,299.00
| Save $-1,299.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 231): divided by 0% off)
- This Templar Knight Suit of Armor inspired by 15th Century Suits of Armor worn by the crusaders in the Holy Land. The Knights Templar have become famous during the centuries of their existence, leaving a mark in history that still survives strongly today. Originally developed in the height of the middle ages, crusader armor is renowned for its flawless articulation, slick aesthetic, and beautiful fluting that makes it stand out from other armor designed in this time.
- It is hand forged made from 18 gauge steel, which helps to make it as stout and sturdy as the original armor. Fully Wearable Costume Height: 6 feet. This symbol of the knightly age comes partially assembled and is fully articulated. High quality and historical authenticity make them a valuable and impressive collector item. This wearable suit comes with an extraordinary crusader helmet with visor and narrow eye slit.
- This is a full set that includes almost all of the steel armor you need to start fighting: helmet, gorget, cuirass (front and back with tassets), pauldrons, arm harness, gauntlets, leg armor, full greaves, and sabatons. This is very elaborate in design. it is easy to imagine a heroic knight wearing this as he rides into battle. Nothing will make you feel more confident and powerful than this suit of armor.
- A perfect choice for the most realistic armor you have ever seen, along with role-playing events or even a movie/advertisements production costume as well as being a functional suit of armor that you can wear from time to time, to create the perfect knightly costume. This piece will make a great display in any living room, den, or office and is sure to make an impressive statement.
- Welcome to Medieval Collectibles : We are a fast growing company since 1991 with a wide experience of developing historical & medieval times products in support with 25 experienced female professional executives, who are researching and developing medieval armor, Armor helmets, Roman Costumes, Halloween Costumes, Parts of Armor, Full suit of armour and other medieval collectibles.